Welcome to my homepage. Whilst this is focused on Roleplaying Games, I also use it to list, link and discuss other areas of interest, such as music.
Please have a look around. (If you are a GM in a roleplaying game you will find many tools and docs to your liking). Also, please feel welcome to ask questions and post on the forums.
Dec 17th, 2014
- Not sure whether people have been keeping up. I have forgotten to post here on the home page, but recently there have been several pages added to the D&D section of the site. Pages added recently: Races, Classes, Skills, Equipment (inc weapon groups and weapon properties), and Flaws.
November 20th, 2014
- Shane added a new version of Realm & Org - 3 - The People (Nov 14) to include references to 5th edition Monster Manual.
October 16th, 2014
- Connors added a new version of 5E Character Sheet to the D&D Players' Stuff Page.
(Oh, I see someone else has done the same. I will do my discussion in forums).
October 15th, 2014
- Added a new version of Character Sheet due to a few suggestions while playing our first 5E session.
- included a spell slot table so player doesn't have to look all over the spell tables to see if they have any free slots to cast spells.
- included a table for Exhaustion levels and effects.
August 20th, 2014
- Added a 5E D&D Character Sheet Word Doc to the D&D Player's Stuff Page.
August 18th, 2014
- Added a 5E-styled Monster template to the D&D Creatures Page. This one isn't boxed off in a table this time, as I use different tables depending upon the number of stat blocks I am using. So normally, I wopuld copy this and paste it into another table box. Anyway, I got the initial templat from Tormyr on the Enworld boards in this thread.
July 29th, 2014
- Re-organised the D&D Pages. Got rid of all the pages for 2 different editions, all of which just had a file or 2 attached at the bottom. Going with just 'D&D'. I will work on the actual pages at some stage, but for now, all files are attached there. If CHaddy or someone else has worked on better/updated PC Sheets or other files it would be great to see those attached too.
July 23rd, 2014
- Re-organised the D&D (5E) forums. New name, just D&D. I also separated a lot of threads to specific titles, as this Forum will get a lot of use going forward and I take it will see a lot of play, so like B&B, try and keep each thread specific. :)
July 21st, 2014
- Added a list of creatures I have converted to the B&B System on the Creatures Page.
- Uploaded latest version of the B&B Edges, Hindrances and Talent Trees docs to relevant pages.
July 18th, 2014
- Just letting people know I have been adding a lot of new races to our B&B system; some here, some on the Star Wars site and some on the Dark Sun site.
July 10th, 2014
- A new theme and thanks to Shane, a new banner. Thanks heaps Shane. I like the new look :)
July 6th, 2014
- Some of you may have noticed I added a new Setting to the list. I am currently adding details for Kodo - my first 4E setting (and one I developed with my Realms Charts and like a lot).
- Still desperately awaiting Fb on how to do Race Pages…and the loss of Racial TTs (as noted below).
June 25th, 2014
- I FINALLY feel like I am on top of this Talent Tree thing. I have uploaded new versions of the Edges and Talent Tree docs to their respective pages. There have been big changes:
- Removal of Racial TTs (see reasons in forum)
- MANY additional Concept/Class TTs added.
- Now i can go through other RPG books 1 at a time and flesh out the TTs further, but I no longer have a 'To Do' set of spare edges. They are done. :)
June 19th, 2014
- (In the we hours just before Aussie's World Cup game). I just uploaded latest version of our B&B Edges and Talent Tree. They have been expanded, mainly to include options for Paladin and Monk styled PCs. I was really hoping to convert all stuff, so there is no more "To Do" section on the TT doc, but I will have to do those another time.
- For now revel in the many ways to build Monks and Paladins, and Favoured Souls. I could easily add a lot more (esp from 4E books and esp at higher ranks), but there is a HUGE amount to get you started. I hope you like and would LOVE to hear from anyone building new PCs in the Forums. Good night…GO AUSSIES!
June 17th, 2014
- Reports finished (yay!) and I decided to add another Star Wars species to our Race Page. I have now added to amphibious species. These stats reflect a conversion to a fantasy setting. You would need to change things like languages for use in their actual Star Wars setting. (Perhaps I need both)? Anyway, I love converting races, so will keep doing so.
June 13th, 2014
- Once again during report writing I get my inspiration. Sick of correction and reports, I was looking at Shane's changes to the Race Page and decided I needed to create something so I reached up and grabbed a book off my shelf, which happened to he Star Wars Saga. I remember writing up Aqualish for Summer Isles campaigns, so now I have added them to the Races Page ;)
June 6th, 2014
- Yay. ConnorsCon 2014 is here :)
- An updated version of the Weapon Chart is attached to the Gear Page.
May 20th, 2014
- I suppose this is also newsworthy enough to put on the Home page, rather than just in the forums.
- I am sure most of you are aware (or maybe you are not), the covers and release dates for D&D (not Next, not 5E, just D&D with a cool take on the old ampersand) have been released.
- Here are the covers: