Welcome to my homepage. Whilst this is focused on Roleplaying Games, I also use it to list, link and discuss other areas of interest, such as music.
Please have a look around. (If you are a GM in a roleplaying game you will find many tools and docs to your liking). Also, please feel welcome to ask questions and post on the forums.
March 13th, 2015
- I have had to split the school RP group into 2. 1 group will continue to play in the Forgotten Realms using the 5E Starter Set.
- The 2nd group have chosen The Summer Isles setting. So, I will be working on that site, including developing the races for it first. So these races will become priorities and will appear on our Races Page first. Any ideas welcome.
March 10th, 2015
- New races recently been added to the D&D Races Page: Nautolans, Dragonborn.
- All acts from Soundwave 2015 have been added to the Connors' Gigs Pages
March 3rd, 2015
- A few new races have recently been added to the D&D Races Page, inc: Catfolk, Canisarans, Shardminds.
Feb 17th, 2015
- Minotaurs added to the D&D Races page.
Feb 4th, 2015
- Halflings. Added Halflings to the races page.
Jan 4th, 2015
- D&D House Rules Page added. This lists all of the additional and changed rules we are adopting.
- Changed the name of the Skills Page to Proficiencies.
- I just want to take the time to wish everyone a happy new year for 2015. There have been a couple of new faces on the site this year, but I would love to see more and hope to welcome back some old faces. Also looking forward to some others contributing to the Forums, be it RPing or Music. In fact there are a lot of Music Threads I would LOVE to see contributions from other people on. What are your fav albums/songs of each year? What is your favourite song right now?
Dec 23rd, 2014
- Given D&D is again our game of choice I have added links in the side nav bar to:
1. The Enworld Databases: these are where people are putting their homebrewed 5E creations. Feel free to browse these. I have written some, commented on and helped shape many others. If interested, check with DM first, as there are some that I would tweek for my own game.
2. The 13th Age SRD. I feel there are a lot of rules and ideas to be utilised from this game for any d20 game.
3. The Pathfinder SRD. When converting monsters especially I go to Pathfinder first. This can also be true for players willing to look around for alternate races, classes, feats etc.
- I also added the Spells Page for D&D, and attached a Spell Sorter Spreadsheet that I spoke about in forums some time ago (but was ignored).
- Attached a Monster Sorter to the Creatures PAge too.
- Again - I stress, we are creating OUR version of 5E D&D. So look around and see what we can include. Do not be limited by what is there. This is probably the best edition to write for and adapt to. (Just look how subraces and subclasses were done). \m/ C.
Dec 17th, 2014
- Not sure whether people have been keeping up. I have forgotten to post here on the home page, but recently there have been several pages added to the D&D section of the site. Pages added recently: Races, Classes, Skills, Equipment (inc weapon groups and weapon properties), and Flaws.
November 20th, 2014
- Shane added a new version of Realm & Org - 3 - The People (Nov 14) to include references to 5th edition Monster Manual.
October 16th, 2014
- Connors added a new version of 5E Character Sheet to the D&D Players' Stuff Page.
(Oh, I see someone else has done the same. I will do my discussion in forums).
October 15th, 2014
- Added a new version of Character Sheet due to a few suggestions while playing our first 5E session.
- included a spell slot table so player doesn't have to look all over the spell tables to see if they have any free slots to cast spells.
- included a table for Exhaustion levels and effects.