Welcome to my homepage. Whilst this is focused on Roleplaying Games, I also use it to list, link and discuss other areas of interest, such as music.
Please have a look around. (If you are a GM in a roleplaying game you will find many tools and docs to your liking). Also, please feel welcome to ask questions and post on the forums.
Jan 4th, 2015
- D&D House Rules Page added. This lists all of the additional and changed rules we are adopting.
- Changed the name of the Skills Page to Proficiencies.
- I just want to take the time to wish everyone a happy new year for 2015. There have been a couple of new faces on the site this year, but I would love to see more and hope to welcome back some old faces. Also looking forward to some others contributing to the Forums, be it RPing or Music. In fact there are a lot of Music Threads I would LOVE to see contributions from other people on. What are your fav albums/songs of each year? What is your favourite song right now?
Dec 23rd, 2014
- Given D&D is again our game of choice I have added links in the side nav bar to:
1. The Enworld Databases: these are where people are putting their homebrewed 5E creations. Feel free to browse these. I have written some, commented on and helped shape many others. If interested, check with DM first, as there are some that I would tweek for my own game.
2. The 13th Age SRD. I feel there are a lot of rules and ideas to be utilised from this game for any d20 game.
3. The Pathfinder SRD. When converting monsters especially I go to Pathfinder first. This can also be true for players willing to look around for alternate races, classes, feats etc.
- I also added the Spells Page for D&D, and attached a Spell Sorter Spreadsheet that I spoke about in forums some time ago (but was ignored).
- Attached a Monster Sorter to the Creatures PAge too.
- Again - I stress, we are creating OUR version of 5E D&D. So look around and see what we can include. Do not be limited by what is there. This is probably the best edition to write for and adapt to. (Just look how subraces and subclasses were done). \m/ C.
Dec 17th, 2014
- Not sure whether people have been keeping up. I have forgotten to post here on the home page, but recently there have been several pages added to the D&D section of the site. Pages added recently: Races, Classes, Skills, Equipment (inc weapon groups and weapon properties), and Flaws.
November 20th, 2014
- Shane added a new version of Realm & Org - 3 - The People (Nov 14) to include references to 5th edition Monster Manual.
October 16th, 2014
- Connors added a new version of 5E Character Sheet to the D&D Players' Stuff Page.
(Oh, I see someone else has done the same. I will do my discussion in forums).
October 15th, 2014
- Added a new version of Character Sheet due to a few suggestions while playing our first 5E session.
- included a spell slot table so player doesn't have to look all over the spell tables to see if they have any free slots to cast spells.
- included a table for Exhaustion levels and effects.
August 20th, 2014
- Added a 5E D&D Character Sheet Word Doc to the D&D Player's Stuff Page.
August 18th, 2014
- Added a 5E-styled Monster template to the D&D Creatures Page. This one isn't boxed off in a table this time, as I use different tables depending upon the number of stat blocks I am using. So normally, I wopuld copy this and paste it into another table box. Anyway, I got the initial templat from Tormyr on the Enworld boards in this thread.
July 29th, 2014
- Re-organised the D&D Pages. Got rid of all the pages for 2 different editions, all of which just had a file or 2 attached at the bottom. Going with just 'D&D'. I will work on the actual pages at some stage, but for now, all files are attached there. If CHaddy or someone else has worked on better/updated PC Sheets or other files it would be great to see those attached too.
July 23rd, 2014
- Re-organised the D&D (5E) forums. New name, just D&D. I also separated a lot of threads to specific titles, as this Forum will get a lot of use going forward and I take it will see a lot of play, so like B&B, try and keep each thread specific. :)
July 21st, 2014
- Added a list of creatures I have converted to the B&B System on the Creatures Page.
- Uploaded latest version of the B&B Edges, Hindrances and Talent Trees docs to relevant pages.
July 18th, 2014
- Just letting people know I have been adding a lot of new races to our B&B system; some here, some on the Star Wars site and some on the Dark Sun site.
July 10th, 2014
- A new theme and thanks to Shane, a new banner. Thanks heaps Shane. I like the new look :)
July 6th, 2014
- Some of you may have noticed I added a new Setting to the list. I am currently adding details for Kodo - my first 4E setting (and one I developed with my Realms Charts and like a lot).
- Still desperately awaiting Fb on how to do Race Pages…and the loss of Racial TTs (as noted below).
June 25th, 2014
- I FINALLY feel like I am on top of this Talent Tree thing. I have uploaded new versions of the Edges and Talent Tree docs to their respective pages. There have been big changes:
- Removal of Racial TTs (see reasons in forum)
- MANY additional Concept/Class TTs added.
- Now i can go through other RPG books 1 at a time and flesh out the TTs further, but I no longer have a 'To Do' set of spare edges. They are done. :)
June 19th, 2014
- (In the we hours just before Aussie's World Cup game). I just uploaded latest version of our B&B Edges and Talent Tree. They have been expanded, mainly to include options for Paladin and Monk styled PCs. I was really hoping to convert all stuff, so there is no more "To Do" section on the TT doc, but I will have to do those another time.
- For now revel in the many ways to build Monks and Paladins, and Favoured Souls. I could easily add a lot more (esp from 4E books and esp at higher ranks), but there is a HUGE amount to get you started. I hope you like and would LOVE to hear from anyone building new PCs in the Forums. Good night…GO AUSSIES!
June 17th, 2014
- Reports finished (yay!) and I decided to add another Star Wars species to our Race Page. I have now added to amphibious species. These stats reflect a conversion to a fantasy setting. You would need to change things like languages for use in their actual Star Wars setting. (Perhaps I need both)? Anyway, I love converting races, so will keep doing so.
June 13th, 2014
- Once again during report writing I get my inspiration. Sick of correction and reports, I was looking at Shane's changes to the Race Page and decided I needed to create something so I reached up and grabbed a book off my shelf, which happened to he Star Wars Saga. I remember writing up Aqualish for Summer Isles campaigns, so now I have added them to the Races Page ;)
June 6th, 2014
- Yay. ConnorsCon 2014 is here :)
- An updated version of the Weapon Chart is attached to the Gear Page.
May 20th, 2014
- I suppose this is also newsworthy enough to put on the Home page, rather than just in the forums.
- I am sure most of you are aware (or maybe you are not), the covers and release dates for D&D (not Next, not 5E, just D&D with a cool take on the old ampersand) have been released.
- Here are the covers: