Last 3 Edits
Dec 6th, 2016. Added 3 new Circles from Arcana Unearthed article.
Feb 19th, 2016. Removed mention of the Swim skill.
Dec 10th & 11th, 2015. Added Circle from ENWorld database.
Armor: Light, Medium, Shields (none of which can be made from metal)
Weapon Groups: Unless otherwise noted, druids gain proficiency in Simple weapons from their chosen groups. Choose any 4 from: Blowguns; Clubs & Staffs; Hammers & Maces; Hooks & Sickles; Natural Weapons; Short Blades (+ scimitar); Spears; Thrown & Slings; Whips, Nets & Chains.
Tools, Items, Vehicles, etc: Herbalism kit
Saving Throws: Intelligence, Wisdom
Skills: Choose 2 from Arcana, Animal Handling, Insight, Medicine, Nature, Perception, Religion, and Survival.
SUBCLASSES (Druid Circles)
- Circle of Birds & Beasts. (En5ider PDF by Mark Kernow). These druids use their command and control of natural creatures to aid their abilities.
- Circle of Dreams. (Arcana Unearthed, Wizards of the Coast).
- Circle of Elements. (En5ider PDF by Mark Kernow). These druids specialise in controlling the elements and elementals.
- Circle of the Land. (PHB p68)
- Circle of Life. (En5ider PDF by Mark Kernow). These druids wield positive energy to heal the living and purify the land.
- Circle of the Moon. (PHB p69)
- Circle of the Shepherd. (Arcana Unearthed, Wizards of the Coast).
- Circle of the Solstice. (ENWorld database, jace).
- Circle of Twilight. (Arcana Unearthed, Wizards of the Coast).
- Circle of Vermin. (ENWorld database, Darthbinks). This is one I have wanted to do. I still might have another go at it, but this will do for now.
- Circle of the World. (Heroes of the Blade EN5ider, John Lynch). A more militant druid.
Druids can have spell lists with the following number of spells: 12 for spell levels 1-3; 8 for spell levels 4-6; 4 for spell levels 7-9. (Spells gained from other means, such as circle spells, do not count towards these limits).