This is looking really cool. Good job.
1. Armor - looks much better, just wondering why th3 4 lines though - is that in case you have to change for recursions?
2. Weapon section looks good, but again, what about other weapon properties. There are others, like auto fire, but I reckon we might use more in time. Also, new one doesn't have Light/Medium/Heavy?
3. Cyphers should move to AFTER Skills and Spec Abilities - also groups both brown/equip sections together.
4. Re Inabilities. I was just pointing out the eg does not have one, so can't see how you would do it, but I would just write in like others, but in red. I think we are in agreement there ;)
5. Re WHERE a feature comes from: eg Desc/Focus or Type, I don't even think you need Tier. But does not matter anyway. Each ability would be better identified with where it came from in brackets after name (like the D&D sheets). That has nothing to do with your sheet though, just how I would type.
eg. Endurance (Vector). Desc
eg. P (Vector). You are practised in all weapons.
It is what I do for D&D now anyway. It will make it very easy to find Focus stuff on a change.
6. Reason I would not have Connection in the Relationship area, is that it does not have the rules, but I am fine with it there. Probably better to have contacts etc there. COuld even see some Focus powers going there too, ie CONTACTS :)
7. Finally. I don't see why you have more than one line for a lot of the Personality stuff. Like Spec Abilities, if you start typing your History for eg, it will just fill out the box. No need for several lines. Put each one on own line - get rid of the blanks. :)
This looks heaps better. Love the middle column of 1st page. A little more room, but still compact. Good job. With a few final minor adjustments, I am going to use this one :) Thanks.