Redoing it now and just saw this, so that was lucky. Had already identified some of the changes that you suggested but will address each point here.
2. This is were this system gets a little weird. Yes ammo is counted as tiny, but it also counts as currency, hence the reason I put it at the bottom of the bulk gear.
PC's can carry *Strength x 2* regular items. Items noted as heavy count as 2, light items count as half. Tiny items - 10 = light item, 20 = regular item & 40 heavy item. Also I separated them as per an option rule into pistol, rifle & shotgun, but standard is just ammo, as I thought that would be how out group would prefer it.
All that said I moved *Tiny Items* and *My Den* to end of *Gear* as they both have the PC's equipment, even though it may not be on them.
3. Yes moved Rot, makes more sense with conditions.
4. Here I don't think we need any more and here is why: As per above, most items a PC can carry is going to be 10, and most wont have that. Each weapon takes up 1 slot (some 2, some ½), any more than three weapons is going to severally cut into anything else the PC may want to carry, especially when food and water takes up ¼ slot for 1 day, and a lot of other regular items take at least 1 slot. So I feel 3 is more than enough slots for weapons. Besides, unless they find them adventuring or buy them from starting bullets, PC's start with 1 weapon (some with none).
8. Done, but left the box for base score and other for damage, fatigue, confusion & doubt, as they impact on different things differently, mainly wording for conditions, sand how things recover. As most text in the book refereed to damage to the second type I have left them in for ease of use eg if book says suffer 2 Fatigue and 1 Doubt just have to use those rather than have players keep asking which is that again.
9. Reduced, but left it there as it is a part of the role descriptions, so some players may want to add these in.
10. I will make a floating pic version for you, but am keeping the fixed for myself.
11. How conditions come into effect and the effects from conditions is quite long winded, will probably be better on a players cheat sheet. Added page ref.
12. Moved gear to after weapons. At this stage is still on main page on mine. Will doa couple of sample characters to see how they look and put them up for you to see as well.